Transfer to the ski resort Borovets.
The nearest airport is Sofia Airport, about 70 km from the Borovets ski resort. Plovdiv Airport is about 130 km away. Also, Borovets can be reached from the airports of Thessaloniki, Istanbul, Bucharest, Burgas and Varna. You can order a transfer to Borovets from our company, spending a little time on booking.
Ski resort Borovets
A popular Bulgarian ski resort located in the suburbs of Sofia, on the northern slopes of Mount Rila, at an altitude of 1350 m.
Today, the resort is a modern winter sports center with many luxury hotels and various courses in skiing and snowboarding. The Alpine International Ski Cup has been held here twice. The city can take up to 10 thousand tourists.
What do you get by contacting our company by ordering a transfer to Borovets:
- – Individual selection of the car, depending on the budget and wishes;
- – An experienced driver who knows English;
- – The ability to order a transfer from and to the airport in advance;
- – A comfortable, safe ride on a car that has passed a technical inspection;
- – Our driver will meet you at the airport and will wait for you, even if your flight is delayed;
- – We will provide a car with a child car seat.
Before ordering a transfer on our website, you can familiarize yourself with the types of cars provided and prices. You can make an order either online or by contacting our managers on the indicated phones +359 877 245 908, there is Viber or Whatsap. Our staff will be happy to answer your questions and help you choose the best option.
Go to the “Russian version”