Transfer to the ski resort of Bansko.
The distance from the ski resort of Bansko to the nearest airports Sofia and Plovdiv is about 170 km. If you arrive at one of these airports, the most convenient way to get to the ski resort of Bansko will be to order a transfer.
Having spent a little time on booking a transfer, you will save it on vacation. Call us or fill out an application on our website, and we will provide you and your loved ones a safe and comfortable way to the ski resorts in Bulgaria. Be sure that in Bulgaria you can relax and unwind for the whole year ahead.
Also, Bansko can be reached from the airports of Thessaloniki, Istanbul, Bucharest, Burgas and Varna.
Ski resort Bansko
One of the best and most modern in Europe. It has all the conditions for outdoor activities. Beautiful hotels, restaurants, unique nature, national culture are waiting for you. The ski conditions will be equally interesting for skiers and snowboarders of various levels of training. And it is important that unforgettable feelings and pleasures are not overshadowed by the unfortunate road in both directions. Booking a reliable transfer will complement your wonderful vacation with great memories of time spent on the road.
What do you get by contacting our company by ordering a transfer in Bansko:
- – Individual selection of the car, depending on the budget and wishes;
- – An experienced driver who knows English;
- – The ability to order a transfer from and to the airport in advance;
- – A comfortable, safe ride on a car that has passed a technical inspection;
- – Our driver will meet you at the airport and will wait for you, even if your flight is delayed;
- – We will provide a car with a child car seat.
Before ordering a transfer on our website, you can familiarize yourself with the types of cars provided and prices. You can place an order both online and by contacting our managers on the indicated phones. Our staff will be happy to answer your questions and help you choose the best option.
Go to the “Russian version”